Freightliner Service and Elite Support
Our Elite Support Freightliner service department has what it takes to get the job done right — and fast.
With 16 service bays, expert technicians and the latest tools and equipment, you can trust the team at Young Freightliner with any service or repair.
We know how important reducing downtime is to your business so we help you get back on the road with:
- As a Certified Elite Support Freightliner dealer, we’ve been recognized by Daimler Trucks of North America for delivering unmatched customer service and efficiency every time a truck comes in for maintenance or repair.
- Our continuous improvement coordinator ensures we exceed meet 123 specific certification criteria across 20 customer service areas.
- Our technicians receive continual training from the experts at Freightliner. We maintain an expert understanding of all vehicle systems and have access to the latest technologies to expedite repairs.
A Fast Assessment
Our Express Assessment Program means you’ll have a preliminary diagnosis within 2 hours of arrival. You get an estimate of:
- Repair time
- Part needs and availability
- Repair cost
For complex issues, you’ll receive an estimated time for the complete diagnosis within two hours of initial service write-up.
Relax in Our Driver’s Lounge
When you get your truck serviced with us, we’ll make you feel at home. In our driver’s lounge you can catch up on work with our free Wi-Fi, or kick back in a comfortable chair and watch TV. We also offer free coffee, vending machines and a dining area.
If your service will take more than five hours, check out Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame with complimentary museum tickets.
Keep your truck up and running with maintenance services from our highly-trained technicians. We can handle service for:
- Engines and drivetrain
- Electrical systems
- Air conditioning
- Preventative maintenance programs
- DOT inspections
- RV chassis repairs
- Pro-Trac alignment
Looking for a worry-free maintenance experience? Call or email today to design a custom maintenance and repair program tailored to your needs. We service all makes and are fully certified for Freightliner, Western Star, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, CAT, Eaton and Meritor warranty repairs.
Need a paint and body or trailer shop?
Our network of local, family-owned businesses has you covered. Let JayMac Body & Frame handle your truck and trust Young Trailer with your trailer. They’re both conveniently located in Canton, Ohio.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Request an appointment by email or call today to schedule!
For after-hour service please call:
1-800-362-0495 Freightliner Service
330-833-2823 Towing Service - Call Reed's Towing
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday: by appointment